“Where are you on the risk meter?”
How should you choose the “most stable technology partner?” That is a significant question. We’re glad you asked! Because Alliant has good answers. Is there a “risk meter?” Should you be concerned with the implication that your loyalty to Alliant might be putting you at risk? We thought a little exposure to the issues might be instructive. Might help in your decision making. Even at the risk of coming across as self-promotional. We appreciate the loyalty of our customers very much and want to be given opportunity to show our low risk-meter position. Of course, HP’s answers are self-serving. Because HP is now providing technology services for SMB’s. Is Alliant strong enough to stand against such HP promotion? Read and decide. The HP evaluative measures? These three evaluative measures are taken directly from the HP promotion of their new service:
- Solid stable roadmap: Do they offer a solid, stable roadmap of products and solutions? Are the products sized for your business and affordable? Is the product roadmap clear? Do you have confidence that your partner is committed to their roadmap, not facing uncertainty and change?
- Technology that works: Does their technology help deliver services faster for your business? Does the technology work well together? Can you easily expand and scale as your business grows, or do you need a forklift upgrade?
- Experience: Do they have a proven track record as trusted advisors dedicated to the success of your business? Does your partner understand your business?
Alliant has good and stable answers
- Alliant is capable: Alliant has the expertise to analyze your individual business need for a roadmap that fits your personal business preferences. We take the time to know your business to provide a road map that will honor your personal preferences, your propriatary software needs, your schedule and your growth rate.
- Alliant is personable: Alliant provides technology that works well together. But we also provide a personable touch, knowing what it’s like to be an SMB, because we are there with you, not looking down on you.
- Alliant is reliable: Alliant has a track record of 30 years’ experience with one of the most knowledgeable Sr. Tech Engineers in the business.
Alliant. Meeting the need. Minimizing the risk. Managing your IT. Capable, personable, reliable technicians close to you. Once I worked at a large construction company that had an extensive array of telephones with service from AT&T. Not being particularly fond of the mega-company, I was pleasantly surprised when our account-rep called to ask, “Are you getting any calls from our competitors trying to pull you away?” She said she was just checking in and closed with a sincere, “We appreciate your business. Let me know if I can help in any way.” Each month I received this call to check on loyalty. Then one month the calls stopped. My rep had been (understandably) promoted. And the nightmare of trying to get through the massive hierarchy at AT&T to ask a simple question “forced” me to pursue another provider! True story. If you need help call 626-461-1300. We are here for you. If you would like to explore the Customer Portal, here are the steps.